The MINOR NOTES Archive: The Estrogenius Radio blog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dominating the Competition


I will be posting about new music very soon. In fact, as soon as I can take time out from my day job, and apartment-hunting.

But for now, I just wanted to mention something I heard on a local radio advertisement. The Power Automotive Group, a collection of car dealers in Southern California, is running a promotion to get people to trade in their used cars for new ones at Power dealerships.

The name of the promotion? "Power Exchange".

From the sound of it, somebody at Power or their ad agency is into BDSM. If only they'd had the nerve to call it "Total Power Exchange"!

OK, for those of you who don't get it, here's why it's funny.

Come to think of it, that pretty much describes the relationship between any car salesman and a customer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home